The current era of the pharmaceutical industry and patient care requires packaging innovation better and faster than ever before. Clearly, this is the time to optimize drug delivery and keep up with the rising competition. Medical advances and product innovation are the highlights of current pharmaceutical growth. The 4th Pharma and Device Packaging & Labelling Forum fulfils the cause!
Aim of Conference
The 4th edition of this conference is a platform organized to meet experts and visionaries of the pharmaceutical industry worldwide. Above all, the aim is to deliberate on the latest innovations & explore the growing opportunities in the Pharma Packaging Industry.
The conference will occur on 10th-11th October 2022 in Courtyard by Marriott Basel, Switzerland.
This in-person conference will deliver senior-level executive insights and promote unrivalled networking. The conference will unveil knowledge-sharing opportunities with high-value actionable content on multiple facets of the industry. The forum of dialogue will accommodate 80-100 participants. Furthermore, English remains the medium of speech for better communication and excellent delivery of events.
Speakers of Conference
25 speakers will brief about 25 crucial topics over 12 networking hours with 100 attendees. The recognised speakers are;
- CEO of Philips Therapeutics Newton Siele
- Managing Director at Davies development & Testing Ltd Stephen Wilkins
- Packaging Expert at Novartis Katarzyna Mikołajczyka
- Associate Director of Science & Technology – Global Device & Packaging Development at Novartis Hicham Majd
- Packaging Engineering Group Lead at Abbott Swanand Kullarwar
- Asst. General Manager at Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd Shivaji Chakraborty
- Packaging Engineer at Boehringer Ingelheim Karen López Gaona
- Solution Consultant at Esko Steven Brookes
- Business Development Executive at Esko Simon Cavanaugh
- Senior Global NTA at Boehringer Ingelheim Mayada Allkhakanay Head-Packaging Development at Aurobindo Pharma Limited Chandi Prasad
- Device Manager – Human Factors/ User Interfaces at Novartis Cornelia Hain.
The attendees will be research scientists, CEOs, CSOs, VPs, Directors, and Managers. Group Leaders of Packaging & Labelling, Product Information Operations, Marketing and Sales Patient Compliance, Design Regulatory Affairs, Digital Printing, Supply chain and logistics, Design Regulatory Affairs, and End-to-End Labelling are also on the guest list.
Focus of Conference
This time, the 4th edition of Pharma and Device Packaging & Labelling Forum aims to focus on specific areas of the industry. Speakers will particularly speak about Advances in Smart Packaging & E-Labelling requirements, 360 Degree, Packaging Security, Sustainable Packaging Materials, the Importance of Artwork, Management & Packaging Design, and International Standards of Medical Device Packaging.
At this conference, you will hear from a variety of speakers. They include stakeholders, including CROs, Sponsors, Senior Executives, Heads, Directors, Managers, Advisors, Strategists, and Analysts in Pharma Packaging and Research. This is an outstanding opportunity to comprehend the insights of pharmaceutical packaging, labelling and research industry,